Living in an apartment is something most of us do at one time or another in our lives and it can be an amazing experience. Regardless of if apartment living is just a stepping stone on the way to homeownership, or you’re a long time apartment dweller, you can take advantage of the many perks of renting. Check out these top five benefits of apartment living!
1. Amenities – Things like fitness centers, pools, community gardens and dog parks can be an added cost to your monthly expenses, but when you live in an apartment you’re privy to a host of amenities included in your rent! Plus you have these amenities right on site within walking distance from your home for easy access. No need to get back in your car to drive to the gym just head on down to the fitness center anytime and get your workout in.
2. Upkeep – Routine maintenance costs add up quickly and if something major breaks you’re looking at a big chunk of change to get it replaced or repaired. Apartment dwelling means you have access to top tier maintenance service and the routine fixes are handled by the community so you can relax and enjoy your home. Have a maintenance emergency? No need to frantically Google the closest 24-hour plumber. Simply call up our on-site maintenance team and they will get it all sorted out for you.
3. Freedom + Flexibility – Maybe you’ve added a new addition to the family and have decided you need some more space, or have a roommate who’s snagged a new out-of-state job and now you’re going to be living solo. With multiple floor plans it’s easy to upsize (or even downsize) your home when it’s time to sign a new lease. For instance, Kingswood Apartment Homes offers townhomes that might be able to offer you more space.
4. Quality – When you come home at the end of the day, or when you have friends and family over, you want to be proud of your home. High-end finishes, modern appliances and beautifully kept grounds are standard at Kingswood Apartment Homes, which means you’re getting great quality home features for the fraction of the price it would cost if you purchased them yourself.
5. Community – Living in an apartment means you get privacy and space while still being close to others. Resident amenities are a great way to meet your neighbors and spend some time socializing. Who knows, your new best friend, running buddy or dog walker might just be a few doors down!
Give us a call at (251) 344-0910 to schedule your tour or visit our website www.kingswoodapartmenthomes.com.
What Our Residents Have To Say
Absolute best spot in Mobile! Enjoyed every minute of my stay. Short walk to USA campus, great places to eat, best coffeehouse in town, and a few places to relax and grab a drink with friends after a day of work or class. I’ve been in some of the other apartment complexes in the area and Kingswood is honestly the most solid and well-built you’ll find.
The pool and fitness center are great, but I’ve always been a fan of running and biking on Old Shell in the shade of the huge oak trees. My job takes me all over the country and it was always a pleasure to come back home and kick my feet up.
The management and my favorite maintenance guy, Wilbur do an awesome job of keeping the place standing tall and looking good and always worked quickly if I ever had an issue. Heck, I already miss it! Keep up the good work, Kingswood!